As you know I got to spend 2 weeks with Grandma and Grandpa von Goertz in Minnesota. It was so fun meeting all of Daddy's friends and family especially my cousin SoLace. I just know we are going to be best friends. Here are some of the highlights of the week
- I attend the annual Knife River Sing-a-Long at G&G vG's. Over 60 people came to meet SoLace and me and to sing their favorite Christmas carols. This has been happening at Grandma's and Grandpas for over 20 years now- but something new this year were the eight little ones in attendance.
- After all of that fun we got to celebrate Christmas eve at Great Auntie Marcia and Uncle Dave's. We had some wonderful food and read the Christmas story and sang some more Christmas carols. It was a great time!
- After that on Christmas morning we went to Church and then to Daddy's godparent's Steve and Carol Carlson's. They had more wonderful food (someday I will get to eat it too) and Santa even showed up after a long night's work to say hello to all of us little ones.
- Our last few days in MN we spent in Minneapolis at the first Annual George Swor after Christmas party at Great Auntie Kathy and Uncle Erling's. We has such a blast and even left with some fresh Lefsa!
After all the fun we had in Minnesota we continued on to sunny Colorado to see Grami and Grandpa Green at their new house. It was great to see my Mommy's immediate family again- that Uncle Andy is so funny and Aunt Kristie and Uncle Josh are going to give me another cousin soon, I love them so much. I also got to meet some other special people in my life
- I first got to meet my Great Grandma and Grandpa Green. People tell me I look like Grandma Lou- what do you think? They were so much fun and made me laugh.
- I also got to meet my Great, Great Grandma Tillie. She is going to be 100 years old in just a few weeks. She still lives by herself still and was even strong enough to lift my chubby monkey self up all by herself!
- My Great Grandma and Grandpa Schopbach flew all the way from Arizona to meet me. They stayed with us for a few days and my Grandpa even made me laugh out loud. They are so funny!
- My Grami threw a party for me while we were home and I got to meet some other GREAT people- like my Great Aunts and Uncles and Mommy's cousins. It was so nice to have everyone in one place at one time
- Lastly, I got to see my Auntie Meggie again and I got to meet Aunt Steff and Aunt Aspen too. It was great to finally meet more of Mommy's friends
After meeting so many people it was time to go home- but I had so much fun we might just do it again next year. Hope you are all having a great new year! As always I posted more pictures of my travels in my web album. Love you!