Monday, November 17, 2008

My very busy week- in pictures


So I am 2 months old today! That is right 62 whole days and the last 7 have been super busy. Here is what I have been up to.

I had GREAT a visit from my GREAT Aunt Becky- she came all the way from Arizona. That's the furthest visitor yet! It was so fun to have her here. I got to help make a special dinner for her birthday. We hope to go to AZ to visit her this Spring!


While Aunt Becky was here Mommy and Daddy and I got our pictures taken by some professional people. I was a very good girl and tried to show them my best smile. Here are some of my best pictures




I also had my 8 week birthday and celebrated with a Hershey Bar

So that was my busy week- I hope you had a great one! As always Mommy has uploaded all of my recent pictures and my professional ones to my web album. Love you all- Hope to Skype with you soon!
http://picasaweb.google.com/melissavongoertz

Love- Emma

No comments: