Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Colorful Colorado

So a few weeks back I got the opportunity to visit beautiful Colorado again for my Auntie Kristie' Shower for baby Caroline. I can't wait to meet her in July!

We had a great time at the shower and Auntie Kristie looked so good! It was so much fun to meeting so many of Mommy and Grami's friends and seeing all of the fun new things that Caroline will get to play with!

My Great-Great Grandma Tillie as even able to attend the shower- she is 100 years old! Here is a picture of her with all of her Great-Grandkids and me!

I had so much fun playing in Colorado! Take a look at this video of me giggling with Grami Tami.

My Uncle Andy was home from his police academy, where he graduated as the "Top Cop" in his class. We are so proud of him!

Grami and Pop Pop have a wonderful park and simming pool at the house so I got to play at the park while I was there. I had the whole place to myself! It was great-

I attended a barbeque with all of Mommy's friends in Denver while we were there. Mommy's friend Megan is expecting a little one too in July. We can't wait to find out if it will be a boy or a girl. Congratualtions Megan and Adam!

The last night we were in CO, I got to have dinner with my Great-Grandma and Grandpa Green. I had such a great time. Grandma Lou read to me and I even fell asleep in Grandma Green's arms.

It was a wonderful trip and I can't wait to go back. Love you all!

Emma

No comments: