Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dr.'s Appointment Update

As promised here are the stats from my recent doctor's appointment with Dr. Jo-


6 months and 1 week old

  • 16 pounds and 6 1/2 oz's

( Mommy guessed 16.5-17 lbs pretty close!)


  • 26.5 inches long/tall

  • Head circumference 42.9 cm

I am still in the 75th percentile for my height but I have dropped down to the 60th percentile for my weight ( it must be all the wiggling I am doing) and Dr. Jo predicts that I am going to a long and lanky baby as I get older. She was also very impressed with my sitting. She said I was very advanced to be able to sit up straight and balance myself while I play. She also noticed that I have what Mommy calls stranger anxiety. I do get a little scared when I meet new people so don't be offended if I cry a little. Dr. Jo says that since I am starting this early hopefully it will pass quickly.

I also had to get 4 shots this time including a flu shot! I took them like a champ and only cried a little. I slept it off last night ( I slept in until 10 in morning!) I am feeling 100% today.

I am also including a few pictures from attending my first birthday party this weekend. My fun neighbors Gabi and Lance turned 2 last week. It was so fun to hang out with so many little people!


Hope you have a great week! Love,




Emma

No comments: