Friday, March 6, 2009

Rolly-Polly

Daddy is Back!

For those of you who didn't know Daddy has been traveling almost the whole month of February and some of March. As of Wednesday Daddy does not have any more travel planned for work. That means he has more time to play with me YAY!

While he was gone I learned some new tricks. On of those new tricks is rolling ALL the way over. For months now I have been able to roll from my stomach to my back but as of last week I have been able to roll from my back to my tummy. Here is one of my first attempts-


I have also started doing something else- teething. I don't like it very much. In fact I have had to wake Mommy and Daddy up a few times at night for the past several days to let them know that I was not happy. To help me feel better Mommy has been giving me COLD water in a sippy cup. I am not sure what to think about it but I don't mind chewing on it for now. Maybe if I get some teeth I can try some of Daddy's girl scout cookies.


Lastly, I tried a new vegetable this week, sweet potatos. They are quite yummy and they make me look a little like the joker. Maybe I can wear them for Halloween next year.


So that is the news this week- Hope you all had a great one!

Love
Emma

No comments: