Wednesday, September 23, 2009

All I want for the 4th of July are my two front teeth!

To celebrate the 4th of July, Mommy, Daddy and I drove up to Connecticut to visit Aunt Daniella and Uncle Jeff while they were at her Mommy's house. I was a perfect angel and slept in the car for the entire 3 1/2 hour drive through 4 states.

When we got there we went to the beach to so I could dip my feet in the ocean waves (really it was the Long Island Sound but close enough!) I love when the waves splash on me and I even cried when it started to rain and we had to go!








After the beach we got all dressed up and went to dinner at a great little restaurant and then watched fireworks shot over the water from 5 different towns even though it was only the 3rd of July. I had a hard time paying attention to the fireworks with all the fun people to watch. I was however dressed for the occation thanks to Great Aunt Candy and Peter who sent me the cutest Red, White and Blue outfit from England. Check out my tights!


One the 4th of July we got up early and Daddy ran a 4 on the 4th race with Uncle Jeff. He did really well for his first race ever!



After we all got cleaned up we took a train into New York City. Can you believe this is the first time that Mommy and Daddy have been in the city at the same time? We had a great time walking through midtown and Central Park and visiting FAO Schwartz.









As we were getting to ready to head home Aunt Daniella was holding me. I decided I wanted to chew on her finger. As I was chopping away she told Mommy that she thought she felt something sharp. Sure enough, my first tooth was starting to come through. 9 1/2 months old and I am finally getting teeth. Yippe!

I was a good girl again on the ride home and when we got back Mommy and Daddy let me play with some real fireworks. Such a fun holiday weekend!



Love- Emma

No comments: